free website stats program Floorboards for a Nightster | Harley Davidson Forums

Floorboards for a Nightster

Dudz

Hey everybody!

Just a quick question. I put the forward controls on my nightster but it seems like the stock footpegs sort of make it uncomfortable for me. I would like floorboards and was wondering if there is anything i need to know before looking into this. I don't think they make black ones but will any fit that have the same setup as the existing with the little pain in the (EDITED) locking pins?

Thanks

dudz

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes somebody makes them, but why? Have you ever seen a sporty with floorboards, they just don't look right (now remember this is my OPINION)

I have the longer HD footpegs on my nightster and I love them. I can stretch my legs out over them or put my heels on them and I am ok.

I keep reading about "comfort" on this forum and I think it is a little crazy to think that a bike is gonna be "comfortable" If you want comfort, buy a Cadillac.

Thanks!

I ended up getting the kuryakyn pegs. They sort of look like mini floor boards and look really cool on my nightster in my opinion and actually having a little more real estate to put my feet on make sit more comfortable so I am all set. Cheers! I will post a picture with them tomorrow when I get a chance to take a picture of my bike.

Great thanks Hobbit I will do that when I get home. At work they limit access to websites. Cheers!

Back