free website stats program flat black ???? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

flat black ????

I love the pics, and I love the idea. One thing I always thought would look awesome on a black denim bike, especially a Heritage Softail Classic, would be red rims and some red pinstriping on the fuel tank and fenders.

The color really is not a flat black it is denim black if you would put this bike next to a flat black bike it would look grey. I should have started this fourm "denim black???"

To bad you don't have a graphics program were you could mock it up to view before you make the change. Probably look pretty cool.

I think it looks great. My only problem with the denim paints is even the bikes still on the showroom floor have scratches. I love the colors but am not sure of the durability, even under extreme care. Looks good though.:s

I think it looks great. My only problem with the denim paints is even the bikes still on the showroom floor have scratches. I love the colors but am not sure of the durability, even under extreme care. Looks good though.:s

That's the whole idea of the denium, to wear. I bought my FatBob in August last year so I haven't had it in the sun to much. I park my bike at work in a lot with no trees. I think after this summer, I'll see what sun and the elements do to the paint. If after a couple a years, the tank and fenders look like my most comfortable jeans (minus the holes in the knees), I think it will look really cool. I'll take a nice close up picture of my bike before I ride this spring. Then we'll see if after the sun and elements this summer fade it a little.

Added a luggage rack to break up the fender a litlle and added a new mustang seat. Pics of the tank are coming soon..:D

1-29-09_002.JPG

Back