free website stats program flames | Harley Davidson Forums

flames

dfbales

Has anyone installed a flame kit on there soft tail? if you have what style did you use. did you have electronis ing or carb. what problem did you have installing spark plug bung?

I have seen the sites for kits, just wondering if someone has installed them to find out how they got the spark plug bung in

If you read the FAQ section it says you can buy "weld in" bungs so I'm guessing you drill a hole and weld it in.

yes , but it would be fun at the ralleys
not on the street

***Correction*** It WOULD be fun on the street.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................until the cops show up.

I have had a few dingbats sitting on my tail light that would have enjoyed this; or let us say I would have enjoyed the rear mirror show, Heh heh heh

The street is the only place I could imagine using this toy, and for only $114 it is a great buy, I have paid more and gotten les fun.

I understand you can't use a flame thrower and burn people but just exactly what is against the law with these flame throwers.:30: I could have so much fun with this:newsmile036::newsmile011::newsmile055:

I used to build my own for my cars but, I used propane for a much safer result. Not much room for a propane bottle on a bike. People sure look at ya funny.:D

I understand you can't use a flame thrower and burn people but just exactly what is against the law with these flame throwers.:30: I could have so much fun with this:newsmile036::newsmile011::newsmile055:

If you think long and hard about your own definition of "fun" then you will probably figure out the answer to your own question. I konw my definition of fun probably isn't the safest or smartest way to do things.:D

I was thinking of putting the electronics in the right saddle bag, and injecting it with gas, I was wondering if any one had done this, with the crome muffs, how they drilled and welded without destroying the look.

Back