free website stats program Fl. trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fl. trip

I wish I lived closer to ride along and meet up with you, Hoople and Jack. Ride safe!

Take some batteries for Jack's camera. :lolrolling

If you left right now you could be to the house as we were leaving. But we'll wait for coffee!! :lolrolling:lolrolling

OOOPPPS, I got a week ahead of my schedule, See what riding 2100 miles did to me. I will be there all day I don't go back to the Bone Crusher til the 30th, So Tank can come and play TOO:cheers Looking forward to seeing Joe and Hoople and Don:s

OOOPPPS, I got a week ahead of my schedule, See what riding 2100 miles did to me. I will be there all day I don't go back to the Bone Crusher til the 30th, So Tank can come and play TOO:cheers Looking forward to seeing Joe and Hoople and Don:s

I like when a plan comes together:bigsmiley24:

I have an obligation at work that cant be missed on Tuesday, otherwise I'd be there. If it canceled, I'll be there.

Bodeen

I would have liked to met up with you all but, I am flying out that day to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for 12 days. I definitely will make Biketoberfest though. Looking forward to meeting some of the great people that help me out on here.

Enjoy the ride in St. Augustine :cheers

By the way Salt Water Cowboy is a great restaurant too. So is Osteen's just East of the Lions Bridge.

Can't make that one Joe, bikes apart right now and I've also got some part time work that came in. Would love to see some pics though. Know you will have a great time, I love St. Augustine.

I will try to be there. About a 4.5 hour ride from Suwannee.

Wow Don, seems like he'd be riding right past where you live, you could just have lunch with um in Swanee or Lake City or anywhere along 1-10.

Oh, I'll be at Bietoberfest, Jack. Be good to meet you.

Yea hope to see you there also Mavagrand, also don't forget we have a Ocala ride and lunch hopefully goin down a week before Biketoberfest.

.... ... .. .. .... ..
By the way Salt Water Cowboy is a great restaurant too. So is Osteen's just East of the Lions Bridge.

Just about every place I have been to in St. Augustine is great. They have a good Harry's there too.

Can't make that one Joe, bikes apart right now and I've also got some part time work that came in. Would love to see some pics though. Know you will have a great time, I love St. Augustine.

Wow Don, seems like he'd be riding right past where you live, you could just have lunch with um in Swanee or Lake City or anywhere along 1-10.

Yea hope to see you there also Mavagrand, also don't forget we have a Ocala ride and lunch hopefully goin down a week before Biketoberfest.

Just about every place I have been to in St. Augustine is great. They have a good Harry's there too.

Yep. Don and I have a plan. See y'all there.:D

Just got back home. Pics and stories to follow. Tired puppy right now. But will say this. Don and Kat are two of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. Thank you again for your hospitality! :small3d018:

Jack it was a great pleasure to meet you also. I wish time could have been a little more lax for us.

Joe it was a pure pleasure to meet you and Cindy. Glad you came and roughed it in the cottage.

Back