free website stats program First upgrades done | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

First upgrades done

They do look good, don’t they.
Sorta remind me a bit of a ‘58 Cadillac Eldorado.
How careful do you have to be pushing back to park?
Sorry I missed the replies, they must be getting filtered in my mail, I’ll look into that.

I haven’t had any issues... in fact I’ve just been aware but I also haven’t been with groups where I need to back up so we could two up in a spot. Thanks, everyone, I really love them and the funny part is that hiding the cables for a Ciro wireless charger has been tougher than the exhaust!

She’s outta warranty so I got her some cobra duals with fishtails and an S&S stealth intake and oh man, she sounds awesomely angry when I’m on the throttle and has a gorgeous low rumble when I’m not gunning her.

Congrats on the upgrades; looks good too. Now you need to get her tuned to optimize the performance; you are not getting the full benefit of the upgades without a tune.;)

I've got a FP3. I called V&H and they said to use one of the Daytona maps and she is sounding/running great. I asked about the autotune but V&H said just to go with the pre-loaded map.

Take advantage of the auto tune feature; pretty easy to follow instructions. If the pre-loaded map is close, the first auto tune run will show it and no adjustment will be required. I am pretty sure the auto tune feature will improve performance; you have the feature so why not use it.;)

Back