free website stats program First ride ! | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride !

EMGLIDE

Got up to 50 or so degrees and was able to ride about 20 miles tonight after work.all i can say is that it was wonderful to be back on the road,since last ride was thanksgiving weekend. Plan on riding to work tomorrow as low temp is going to be 38 and high is going to be 60. Hope their are many others that are finally getting back on the road after winter.

I'm so jealous!!!! My bike is still at the dealer and I'm picking it up April 1. I don't know if I can wait that long!!!

i made it out about 2 weeks ago hoping to get out tomm after work supposed to be almost 50

If there isn't any snow on the ground and it's over 32 degrees. I can't help but take out the Street Glide. Just got my mustang solo seat for it.

I love riding and I have spring fever so bad. I badly want my T-Sport back out on the road, but I am so anal about caring for it, I wait for at least 3 good rains and make sure the salt and sand is gone. But man after that, it's just me and that open road again. I can't wait!

I almost picked up this 1981 Honda CB750 just for something to ride while I keep my Harley safe from the salt, snow, and sand.

Got off work tonight and wasnt' any snow or ice! Cool, since earlier there was white stuff coming down bigtime. All good, been riding everyday for some time now. Some mornings it's been a bit slippery, but I go slow.
Ugly John

Got up to 50 or so degrees and was able to ride about 20 miles tonight after work.all i can say is that it was wonderful to be back on the road,since last ride was thanksgiving weekend. Plan on riding to work tomorrow as low temp is going to be 38 and high is going to be 60. Hope their are many others that are finally getting back on the road after winter.

Good to Hear......
We have had a colder and wetter winter than normal... last week-end over 3" of rain that started on Friday and rained until late Sunday... then 4" of snow Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday night low of 15 deg.... that is COLD for us. Now this week-end... Friday 70 deg.. Saturday and Sunday 75 deg... and my wife's sister is coming to spend the week-end with us.. BUMMER.. first nice week-end since last fall and we have company... somebody help me !!!!!

Snow still on ground in place here, but hope to pick up my scooter from it's winter HD storage today or tomorrow. Oh yeah!!!!

Back