free website stats program First ride of the season | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride of the season

I got my first ride in today on my new to me Heritage. 54 miles and it was a balmy 54 degrees. I wasn't complaining one bit

today ( sunday ) is the first weekend where we have sun,its real nice but the councle have put several tons of rock salt on the road incase of snow.so when ive gone for my run ive got to wash and dry it.but im going any way to the forest of dean and maybe into whales.

Yesterday went out for a ride, WOW it sure was great to get out and feel some of the breeze, the sun was out all day. Even the local dealership was crowded for the first time this year.

Got to wash mine today after the long ride to the Keys and back LOL

Bikemikewcr...good to see you got out! BRRR got cold just seeing that you took a moment to stop, glad it warmed up a bit towards the end...LOL!

It was 45 today and just couldn't stand it anymore, had to get out and put some miles on the new Ultra, ended up putting about 50 miles on it. Such a great feeling, hadn't been able to ride since last December. Everyone ride hard but ride safe. Spring is just around the corner. :newsmile036:

Got in 105 miles today, wearing Santa's present (Gerbing's Extreme Element coat and pants). Stayed toasty warm (38 degrees when I left). Ain't nothing like 2 wheeled therapy after being couped up for 3 months! :D

Back