free website stats program First real ride of the spring | Harley Davidson Forums

First real ride of the spring

FXD'd

I spent some time Saturday changing fluids in the tranny and primary. On Sunday there was finally a combination of sun, no wind, and low-50's weather. Leathered up and took off for a 100+ mile ride. Sure felt to get out and go.

Here is a picture taken from one of the boat harbors on the lake. Still lots of snow up in the mountains.

Attachments

• IMG_1825resize.jpg
    IMG_1825resize.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 28
I spent some time Saturday changing fluids in the tranny and primary. On Sunday there was finally a combination of sun, no wind, and low-50's weather. Leathered up and took off for a 100+ mile ride. Sure felt to get out and go.

Here is a picture taken from one of the boat harbors on the lake. Still lots of snow up in the mountains.

Snow up on the mountains? What the? Like it matters there! A friend and I rode tonight after work, we got in about 75 miles which puts me over 200 so far this year and we dont have mountains to hold the snow. We have frozen ground that holds it! It was a nice warm 48 degrees here! then about 35 by the time I got home at 9 pm. I love this Electra Glide - best purchase EVER!

How lucky are we in Queensland Australia, can fairly well ride every day of the year.
I feel for you lads in the Winter when you have to leave your ride in the shed. LOL. ( sorry about the dig )

Back