free website stats program First harley | Harley Davidson Forums

First harley

What was your first harley?Mine was a 1969 italian made and had a 65cc two stroke engine, I still remember it, gold with black and grey on the outline, Man I loved that bike but I had to sell it, but I have plenty of pics.

My first and only Harley was a brand new 1991 FatBoy. Man did I love that bike, I was so proud to finally get a real bike after having had Honda's and other crotch rockets! I was so sad the day I found out about my back problem and decided that I had to sell it. I will try to dig up some pictures to post of it.

I still haven't gotten my first Harley. Almost everyone in my family has one but I am bikeless at this point in my life. I think that after the baby is older we will be looking to get a bike and join the rest of the crew. I really have my eye on the new Ultra Cl***is Electra Glide touring bike, of course it is one of the most expensive bikes that Harley makes! :D

My first Harley was also my only to date anyways. I bought a 2001 Ultra Cl***ic Super Glide Touring model. I would not trade this bike for the world, it is the most comfortable ride for me and the wife. We have taken a few long trips and we really do not have any complaints about this bike.

You know it is sad, I can not even remember exactly what my first Harley was. It was my fathers when he was a young man and he gave it to me when he was about 40 so I would have been 18 at the time, I thought that I was the coolest guy around town!

I have sportster XL1200 since 2003 and still use my "baby" until now,want upgrade to new version but dont have enough fund yet :D

I am getting my first Harley next week and I am so excited about it. I never thought that I would be able to afford one that is why I had a Honda for so long. Luckily I have gotten a geat promotion with the company that I work for so I am off to buy my dream bike next week, Hopefully I will be able to figure out what that is after talking with all of you.

I am getting my first Harley next week and I am so excited about it. I never thought that I would be able to afford one that is why I had a Honda for so long. Luckily I have gotten a geat promotion with the company that I work for so I am off to buy my dream bike next week, Hopefully I will be able to figure out what that is after talking with all of you.
Mine was a 93 Low Rider. Pretty sweet bike. Still have it today. I also have a 99 Police Electra Glide, too. I ride the police cruiser way more than the lowrider. Actualy rode into work today!

What was your first harley?Mine was a 1969 italian made and had a 65cc two stroke engine, I still remember it, gold with black and grey on the outline, Man I loved that bike but I had to sell it, but I have plenty of pics.

Hi
Well I have to tell you that I got my first Harles last January is a Sportster 1200R 2007. I´m very satifyed so does my wife. I´m thinking to buy a new Softail Custom during the next year and pass it on my wife the Sporster.

Greetins from México.

Back