free website stats program Finally the day has come | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally the day has come

HarleyHarry

Banned
Hi All

Yust thought I let you know about it.
Today I will be picking up my long awaited new Electra glide. I bought it at the end of March but due to dealer incompetence it took untill now to get the bike registered.
Needless to say they have sold a bike but, lost a customer.
The weather here in this part of the UK is beautiful today and I can't wait to get her on the road.
I have already recorded my favorite MP3's on a disc ready to play.
I have not bought any extra's yet apart from the intrgrated bluetooth phone kit.
I was thinking about changing the headlight for a Xenon one but have had some reply on the question about it on this forum and decided against the whole idea.
This will be my third Harley and having had a 1200 Sporty and later a Dyna-Convertible I'm planning to keep this one for a long time.
I'm really a sunny-day rider and hate to go out in rain so no guaranties about how many miles I will be doing. Call me and idiot but, I think that this global warming thing might not be such a bad thing afterall. (just kidding:s )
Anyway.... I might be busy in the next few days but I will send some pic's soon.

Hi All

Yust thought I let you know about it.
Today I will be picking up my long awaited new Electra glide. I bought it at the end of March but due to dealer incompetence it took untill now to get the bike registered.
Needless to say they have sold a bike but, lost a customer.
The weather here in this part of the UK is beautiful today and I can't wait to get her on the road.
I have already recorded my favorite MP3's on a disc ready to play.
I have not bought any extra's yet apart from the intrgrated bluetooth phone kit.
I was thinking about changing the headlight for a Xenon one but have had some reply on the question about it on this forum and decided against the whole idea.
This will be my third Harley and having had a 1200 Sporty and later a Dyna-Convertible I'm planning to keep this one for a long time.
I'm really a sunny-day rider and hate to go out in rain so no guaranties about how many miles I will be doing. Call me and idiot but, I think that this global warming thing might not be such a bad thing afterall. (just kidding:s )
Anyway.... I might be busy in the next few days but I will send some pic's soon.

Ahhh Littlehampton, many a childhood day spent on the miniature train/pitch and putt, and the resident fair. Used to hire a beach hut with Mum & Dad and even then would hear a bike and run to watch.:5:

Are you enjoying the bike? and do you get the little boy in short trouser feel on occasions?

Mike

Back