free website stats program Fender & Tank drawings | Harley Davidson Forums

Fender & Tank drawings

kardar

Hello,

I am planning to repaint my 02 Heritage this winter. A friend is an airbrush painter and I would like him to paint the bike for me.

I want to try out some design ideas and see how these look of the bike first and was wondering if I could get some sort of scale drawings of the fenders and tank to give me an idea. I will use Corel for this purpose.

Can anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Kardar

Kardar; I'm totally ignorant about Corel. Since it is a computer graphics program, could you cut and paste or save photo's from a site such as Ebay, and enlarge them to use as templates? Just an idea.

i am not familiar with Corel as i use Photoshop for my wedding phototgraphy but there is a program called GIMP you can download for free. it will do all that you are needing to do. you can overlay one image onto another, enlarge or reduce, change the transpearancy, change colors,add or remove lines change the color of fenders and graphics, the option are almost endless

Just Google search for GIMP. good program. some learning but relatively easy compared to other programs. did i mention its free. the site will ask you to fill out some info but if you look there is a link for direct download and skips all that. there is a little learning but its not to bad

GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

Back