free website stats program Favorite places to ride in Michigan | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite places to ride in Michigan

Yeah, 28 is nice, but kinda depends on what kind of territory you like... I love the woods, so 41 is good in the upper.... and 77. I live on the west coast, and pretty much everything on blue star hwy, Old 31 are awesome. The thumb area is nice for farmlands, beautiful crops this time of year... I dunno, guess I'm a sucker for anywhere but the city.
I'm with you on that, I hate riding in the city.

Has anyone taken the ferry across Lake Michigan from Manitowoc Wisconsin to Ludington Michigan. How long did it take and how much money. I will be leaving London Ontario for Sturgis. I am going to pick up a buddy near the Mackenaw Bridge then we will take U.S. 2 across to Grand Forks N.D. and go north to visit my sister in Winnipeg Manitoba. Leave Winnipeg for Minot N.D. to visit another buddy and down to Sturgis. Heading home we thought of taking ferry across the Lake. I hate Chicago and don't want to go near there.

I'm going from Calgary to Toronto on my bike and just did the M123 scenic route just west of Soo Ste Marie, Michigan. Very nice twisty and smooth, loved it.

My brother used to live in soo saulte marie michigan. That is one of my favorite places in michigan. Never ridden the bike up there though.

route 23 near bay city north alpena rogers city etc is beautiful cross

mac visit sioux st marie eat at lil abners verygood food come back

down west coast follow lake dunes etc....

The ride from Bay City to Caseville is pretty boring. From there it becomes quite scenic. Nice ride all in all.

Back