free website stats program Favorite movie quote? | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite movie quote?

Almost every movie has at least one great line in it. My favorite has to be from The Usual Suspects "The Greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist." What are some of your favorite movie quotes?:cool:

My favorite quote is from The Shawshank Redemption when Andy is speaking to Read about hope, "Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's a - there's a - there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch."

Favorite movie quote has to be from ConAir with Nicholas Cage and John Cusack. After Cage kills one of the men on the plane he looks at him and says “Why couldn’t you just put the bunny back in the box?”

I never recall lines from movies like that. I admire peo;ple that can do that. I think i do not really pay close enough attention or something. There are moments in movies that I like but i do not know the exact line.

I am a movie freak so I can't help but remember them. If they are funny enough I have a tendency to watch them over and over I enjoy laughing
LOL

I think the funniest movie lines stem from Dolores Claibore, the quotes that Kathy Bates spew out are hialrious. "If you say you're sorry one more time, I'll K I C K your butt up so high you'll look like a hunchback."
"Now, you listen to me, Mr. Grand High Poobah of Upper Buttcrack, I'm just about half-past give a sh*t with your fun and games. "
And the best one is:"The last time you were sorry was when you had to use the pay toilet and the string on your pet dime broke. "

My favorite quote is from Teenwolf of all movies. "A full tank of gas and a total disreguard for public safety":p Or how about this one" You Fargan Sneeky Bastage"

I really liked the one Val Kilmer did in Tombstone or Wyatt Earp where Wyatt told him he was too drunk and he said "Well, Wyatt. I have not yet begun to defile myself". I love to use this one around the table on runs when my OL gets on me about how much I piled on my plate.:p

Bad Boys I

"I know I said it, because I was there when I said it":rolleyes:

Unforgiven

"well he shouldn't have decorated the front of his saloon with my friend" Clint said that after he shot the saloon owner.:D

Back