free website stats program Fat Bob Luggage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat Bob Luggage

Picked the Fat Bob up today, was sat outside the dealers waiting for them to open. :D

15 minutes after opening I was out on the road riding my first ever Harley.:breakdance

Why have I waited so long? :33:
It was everything I hoped for and more, the 75 mile trip home turned into a 150 mile ride (I only stopped so I could get off and admire it)

Will get up early tomorrow to bolt on the sissy bar, rack, luggage and sundowner seat before I take 'err in doors' out for a ride.

Best thing I've done for a long time, I will recommend the Fat Bob to any one who will listen.

I will try and get some pic's taken over the weekend and post them.

:bigsmiley24:

Picked the Fat Bob up today, was sat outside the dealers waiting for them to open. :D

15 minutes after opening I was out on the road riding my first ever Harley.:breakdance

Why have I waited so long? :33:
It was everything I hoped for and more, the 75 mile trip home turned into a 150 mile ride (I only stopped so I could get off and admire it)

Will get up early tomorrow to bolt on the sissy bar, rack, luggage and sundowner seat before I take 'err in doors' out for a ride.

Best thing I've done for a long time, I will recommend the Fat Bob to any one who will listen.

I will try and get some pic's taken over the weekend and post them.

:bigsmiley24:
Congrats on the new fatty !!! Also welcome to the world of "chrommie" add-ons!!!! Ride safe out there!! :D

Congrats T, ride all you can. Post some pics as soon as you can pry yourself off:rider enjoy. Fuzz

Hi Glider,
Riding during the breaks in the weather, (Still grinning from ear to ear). :bigsmiley11:
Soon as I get a good day I will take some pics, promise.:bigsmiley23:

Some time ago earlier in this thread I believe I was asked to show pics of the piece of luggage I bought and use, sorry for the delay but here they are.

Attachments

• Fat Bob 07.jpg
    Fat Bob 07.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Fat Bob 01.jpg
    Fat Bob 01.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Fat Bob 03.jpg
    Fat Bob 03.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Fat Bob 02.jpg
    Fat Bob 02.jpg