free website stats program Far eastern Colorado | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Far eastern Colorado

Jeff, I have a road trip planned to go there. Gonna go from Custer up to Deadwood, Spearfish Canyon to Bell Fourche and up to Alzada, MT (just to say we've been to MT), down to Devils Tower, on to Sundance (HD) and back to Custer. Another day seeing Crazy Horse, Mt Rushmore, Iron Mountain Road, the wildlife loop, and Needles Highway. Another day up to Rapid City, to Wall, down through the Badlands and back to Custer. And then...... Sturgis before heading home.

Check out the fish hatchery next to the Spearfish city camp grounds, the back road if not closed thru the city park and camp grounds is a short cut to Spearfish Canyon, stop at Cheyenne Crossing for a cold drink and enjoy your trip:s

Jeff, I have a road trip planned to go there. Gonna go from Custer up to Deadwood, Spearfish Canyon to Bell Fourche and up to Alzada, MT (just to say we've been to MT), down to Devils Tower, on to Sundance (HD) and back to Custer. Another day seeing Crazy Horse, Mt Rushmore, Iron Mountain Road, the wildlife loop, and Needles Highway. Another day up to Rapid City, to Wall, down through the Badlands and back to Custer. And then...... Sturgis before heading home.

Flipper, this sounds awesome!!!!!!! It's exciting to make plans for a huge vacation:).

If it's still there stop at the Stoneville Bar in Alzada.

Flipper, this sounds awesome!!!!!!! It's exciting to make plans for a huge vacation:).

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped. I'll be durn giddy in another couple of weeks. I check the weather every day at various spots along our route. I'll be packing some cold gear ,just in case. My dad started the Boy Scout troop in the town where I grew up and he was a master trip planner and packer. I guess that's where I get it from. My husband just sits back and lets me do it all because he knows I love it.

My husband just sits back and lets me do it all because he knows I love it.

Naw.............. He just wants it done correctly. So he stays clear. That's what I do when the Misses is packing for our trips. Hope you make many memories that last a life time. Enjoy and be safe......:s

Naw.............. He just wants it done correctly. So he stays clear. That's what I do when the Misses is packing for our trips. Hope you make many memories that last a life time. Enjoy and be safe......:s

Ha, ha! You're amusing. Thanks for the well wishes. I hope to be sharing pics along the way.

Back