free website stats program Fairings For Bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

Fairings For Bikes

glider.

BOT Machine
Here's a few different fairings for those that wish to add to the bike without factory fairings.
Most come in different configurations with and without radios and are made of different compositions also.

Motorcycle Fairings from Dragonfly Cycle Concepts - Harley Davidson Road King, Fat Boy, Heritage Softwail, Kawasaki Nomad, Indian Chief, Kawasaki Vulcan Classic, and accessories for your bike.

Hoppe Industries

Dead Center Cycles: Fairings for Harley Davidson Road King, Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Motorcycles

[URL="http://exit.hdtimeline.com/3sh6020"]Wide Open Custom Plastic, LLC
[/URL]
Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk

Fast Aire Windshields

Motorcycle - Windshields | Cee Baileys

Harley Davidson Replacement Windshields

Rifle Motorcycle Windshields and Fairings for Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Victory, Yamaha, Triumph, BMW, Buell, Indian, Moto-Guzzi

Memphis Shades | Motorcycle Windshields | Replacement Plastics

A NOTE from "FifthGear" on the forum in regards to the power hookup of the Hoppe fairing...

The fairing has a twist quick connect to the the fairing. The wiring harness has a black neg. wire and red fused positive wire that must be connected directly to the battery instead if an ignition switched source or you will lose the radio settings and channel settings every time the ignition is switched off. However, there is also a remote positive (red) wire that remotely allows the radio to power up that is to be connected to an ignition switched source. Actually I have this remote wire connected to the six plug under the seat since it is a switched power source. I already had the plug from an old 12 volt lighter receptacle for it so it was a convenient source location.

I have the Hoppe Unit...and love it. extremely easy to change out if want to ride the Road King with the OEM windshield.

Back