free website stats program "Eyes Right!" Taking the Salute | Harley Davidson Forums

"Eyes Right!" Taking the Salute

David

A lone young Belgian boy is waiting to salute the Canadian troops passing by who had been attending a memorial service. Such class from the Canadian troops - watch what they do for this little boy. The "Eyes Right" command is the biggest compliment troops on parade can pay and is reserved for dignitaries in reviewing stands. Every now and then something just makes you smile and even bring a tear to a glass eye.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

A lone young Belgian boy is waiting to salute the Canadian troops passing by who had been attending a memorial service. Such class from the Canadian troops - watch what they do for this little boy. The "Eyes Right" command is the biggest compliment troops on parade can pay and is reserved for dignitaries in reviewing stands. Every now and then something just makes you smile and even bring a tear to a glass eye.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Can't! Tells me I have to join facebook( that aint happenin) to see the vid.

What is that? MyFace? SpaceBook? MyBook? FaceSpace? :lolrolling

Oh excuse me, MySpace and FaceBook. HDTimeline is MyPlace. :s

I apparently don't have friends outside the motorcycle world that would want to look at my face. :D

What is that? MyFace? SpaceBook? MyBook? FaceSpace? :lolrolling

Oh excuse me, MySpace and FaceBook. HDTimeline is MyPlace. :s

I apparently don't have friends outside the motorcycle world that would want to look at my face. :D

You sure about that, Thats not what Glider said:s

That was worth coming back to the thread and viewing.

Thanks David for the original thread idea and thanks to Admiral Nelson for digging it up so we could see it. :s

Back