free website stats program Exhaust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust

Thanks for everyones help . Ill let you know how thing go thanks again !

Where can I find a Tfi tuner for a reasonable price ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got everything ordered I need ... Just wanted to thank everyone for all the help ! Got an awsome discount also got the TFI for $150.00 yehaaa !!!! Thanks again !!

Got everything ordered I need ... Just wanted to thank everyone for all the help ! Got an awsome discount also got the TFI for $150.00 yehaaa !!!! Thanks again !!

TFI at a great price, slipons fitted, put in a K&N element in your aircleaner and your bike will be VERY happy...and your throttle hand will be too! Stage I should not break the bank...and the benefits are performance AND longevity...everyone wins!:D

Couldn't agree more with the TFI upgrade, and the Stage 1 for your sportster. Very easy to do, and plenty of advice here from prior posts just in case. Also, Dobeck gives EXCELLENT customer support! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Well I put my exhaust on and they sound awsome and the TFI seems to be working very well I like what it did for my bike thanks for all of your help .... Can someone explain wat a stage 1 is please ???? Im still a green horn at this. If its a breather and air filter I was thinking of the screaming eagle big air kit . Would that be a good choice ?

I will try to get pictures on here for ya to see .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back