free website stats program Exhaust pipe color | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust pipe color

Rod has a good idea on the TFI.

You get a good discount form being a HDT member. 50$ off and free shipping.:D

It Will make your bike run great and Not Hot and Lean. You have enough up-grades to Need a little more fuel and the Dobecks TFI unit does that.

Call and talk with Chris at Dobecks and see what they offer.:D

406-388-2377

signed....BUBBIE

I just went and looked at my front '07 header pipe with a mirror. It is discolored to the bend by the brake pedal, light yellow. Your mpg is what I used to get before installing the TFI, now I get about 42 (highway). Not much mpg difference, but much better performance. An easy way to find if you have a tuner is look for extra wires on your battery terminals, and trace them to source.

Hmmm, pretty sure I don't have one then because the only extra wires are for a battery tender which was already there and for a Stebel horn which I put on. Think I best look at installing a tuner. Sounds like I would be much better off. Thanks gang.:bigsmiley12:

Rod has a good idea on the TFI.

You get a good discount form being a HDT member. 50$ off and free shipping.:D

It Will make your bike run great and Not Hot and Lean. You have enough up-grades to Need a little more fuel and the Dobecks TFI unit does that.

Call and talk with Chris at Dobecks and see what they offer.:D

406-388-2377

signed....BUBBIE
Well I sent a message to Dobecks from this forum since their information page said that was the only way to get $50.00 off and free shipping. That was first thing this morning around 8:30am. So far no reply. Do they take Fridays off or something. Guess if I don't hear anything by tomorrow I call on Monday.

Back