free website stats program excessive pressure in tanks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

excessive pressure in tanks

bulldog i think your next winter i plan on doing a total rebuild motor powder coat frame and freshen up paint but for now i replaced all the tubing with new and rerouted to what i felt was better positioning and believe it or not my local hd dealer did have a new check valve in stock so when i get a day off work i cant wait to ride and see if prob is fixed i did let it idle a while in the garage and got no pressure in the tanks this time even after i shut it off and restarted it after 30 minutes or so i hope its fixed im just waiting on my new caps to come now thanks all for the great info yall really helped me out:small3d026:

Sweet! That's what I like about ths forum, often times its just a simple little thing that would be a nightmare without some help. I'm glad you got it fixed!

Put it out in the sun for an hour or so to see if it's building pressure in the tank, heat from the sun can build alot of pressure in the tank.

Back