free website stats program eGlideGoodies air deflectors | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

eGlideGoodies air deflectors

Hello Fourdogs,:D

I kept my kickstand, just if there is a situation I need it.:)

Also, it only took me 10 minutes to install, it was piece of cake.:)

Hello Fourdogs,:D

I kept my kickstand, just if there is a situation I need it.:)

Also, it only took me 10 minutes to install, it was piece of cake.:)

Thanks for the quick response....To me it seem like the one you got thats connects to the rear of the frame...rather the Harley one that connect to the front ( I believe they call it a display stand) rather than a Center stand...seem it would be easier to operate ...any other opinions on this?

Hello Fourdogs:D

yes Harley sells two styles, center and front(display stand). I never seen the front one in person, so I have no idea how it works.
I got the center one , it mounts to what they call a wishbone in the center of the frame. Also the Harley is adjustable so you can adjust it later if you lower the bike and am sure you can adjust the level of effort it would take to raise the bike.:s

Hello Fourdogs:D

yes Harley sells two styles, center and front(display stand). I never seen the front one in person, so I have no idea how it works.

Ahh ok..by chance would you have the part number for the center stand..the display stand number is 99002-97A..am startin to get more excited now...lol..Thanks again

Ahh ok..by chance would you have the part number for the center stand..the display stand number is 99002-97A..am startin to get more excited now...lol..Thanks again

Not a problem,:bigsmiley23:
The H-D center stand
Harley-Davidson | Accessories And Apparel | Genuine Motor Accessories

The H-D display stand
Harley-Davidson | Accessories And Apparel | Genuine Motor Accessories

I haven't seen the display stand in person, not sure if is total concealed , What I like about the center stand is you can't hardly see it when installed.

WHOA !...the Harley Center Stand is a whopping 329.00....:p

Yeap, I know! :bigsmiley30:

I received the air deflectors yesterday, installed and ready to go! :59:

by the way eglidegoodies never replied to my emails or the phone messages! no much of customer service,:16:
I can't believed I payed $12.00 to ship this things!! :wall I thought the box was empty, it was so light!!:6:

OK, OK, am over it now! :reyes

Attachments

• CIMG0010.jpg
    CIMG0010.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 71
Yeap, I know! :bigsmiley30:

I received the air deflectors yesterday, installed and ready to go! :59:

by the way eglidegoodies never replied to my emails or the phone messages! no much of customer service,:16:
I can't believed I payed $12.00 to ship this things!! :wall I thought the box was empty, it was so light!!:6:

OK, OK, am over it now! :reyes

Well they Look Good !

Back