free website stats program EFI Tuner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

EFI Tuner

go with tfi and you will never need anything else if u ever do future mods. It is easy adjusted just four dials. and has great tech help:newsmile090:

You might give Jamie or Keith at Fuelmoto a shout. I ended up with their 2-1-2 header, mufflers,A/C and a Power Vision tuner and couldn't be happier. Their customer service is second to none and their goal is to make sure YOU are happy with the product you choose!

I also am a big fan of Power Commander and the guys at Fuel Moto. if you buy from Fuel Moto they give you and extra year warranty on the PC. The support is excellent, I had purchased from them and made some changes about 15 months later. I called Fuel Moto, spoke with Keith and he emailed me a new program for my PC V.

Fuel Moto folks are great. You can email anytime you make changes
and if they dont have an existing map in their database, which they probably do.
They will chat with you on the phone on some things to do.

+1 on the Fuel Moto setup. I'm very happy with the stage one I purchased from them. The PCV costs a little more but it gives much more flexibility. As been said before the customer support is terrific.

+++ on Dobeck products...great price/discount, awesome support & can adjust for any/all upgrades. Still have original TFI I installed in 09 & working like a champ...

I have the V&H Power Duals (got rid of the cats), Hi Output slip on's and stage 1, with a PCV and I am very pleased. I bought the PCV and stage 1 kit through FuelMoto, pre-programmed and installed myself. Had a little ping after the pipes were installed, but Jamie at FuelMoto was great and we tuned it with just a few adjustments. Either way you go you will be very pleased. The bike runs much cooler and response is great! No need for a Dyno as FuelMoto has the PCV's preprogrammed spot on.

Everyone promotes what they have and what they know, take a look at Thunder Max, I like the self tuning feature and the ease af changing your map if you do any mods. We have an indepandant guy here that deals with them so there is a number of them around this area and I haven't heard of any problems.

Thanks for all the helpful info. I dropped the order yesterday with a pretty good discount:

Rinehart 4 Inch-Slip On's: $585 (w/military discount)
Dobeck GEN 3 Tuner: $175 (w/military discount)
SE Ventilator Performance Air Cleaner Kit from HD: $235 (no disount offered)

Back