free website stats program Easter | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Easter

Hope you all have a safe and happy easter. Sunny and 60 here sunday. That means we are riding down to the olney for easter with the brian clan. I think we rode last year on easter also. Darn the luck . Rode some today also until we went to see my grandma that lives out in the boonies so we could watch the little ones hunt easter eggs and bags of candy. What a great day.

Hope you all have a safe and happy easter. Sunny and 60 here sunday. That means we are riding down to the olney for easter with the brian clan. I think we rode last year on easter also. Darn the luck . Rode some today also until we went to see my grandma that lives out in the boonies so we could watch the little ones hunt easter eggs and bags of candy. What a great day.

If your going from Effingham over to Newton on hwy. 30 then down to Olney - watch the road construction!!

Thanks randy sure will. Hopefully they will at least take the day off tomorrow since it is a holiday. I know just getting to dieterich lately has been a real pain. I wish they fix the from dieterich on in to newton it's horrible in a cage and worse on the bikes. I usually ride the center of my side of the rode because of all the deep grooves and potholes.

Back