free website stats program Early season in Norway. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Early season in Norway.

Now the sun have done its magic and the days has grown longer. I saddle up my ironhorse with lots of camping gear. After studying the weather forcast thorougly the route was set, following the coastline south-west from Oslo towards Stavanger. I had to follow my timeshedule going not too fast or too slow because I would run into or getting caught up by cold winds and rain. Avoiding bad weather it was perfect driving the small backroads looking out over the fjords and islands under a blue sky without a cloud in sight.
The tarmac was guiding me through twisty hillclimbs to open flats in notime, incredebly amazing coming from a flat mountainview going over the edge getting thrown into the fjord several hundred meters below.
When the rain and cold weather were leaving its burden upon my hometown, i was basking in the sun getting a nice tan 500 miles away. This is what I call a perfect weekend riding my bike for 25-30 hours.

Attachments

• Lindesnes Fyr.JPG
    Lindesnes Fyr.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Tunnel.JPG
    Tunnel.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Gjerde på Jæren.JPG
    Gjerde på Jæren.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Smale gater.JPG
    Smale gater.JPG