free website stats program DYNA hard saddle bags | Harley Davidson Forums

DYNA hard saddle bags

Anyone have hard saddle bags on a 2000 or newer Dyna? I have a 06 FXDI with HD hard bags and another 06 with no bags for my wife. Not sure if I want to do another $1000 set of bags for hers or go another route, maybe even leather.

Hey PC, I have a 03' Lowrider with Custom HD Hardbags. They look Amazing. I lucked out on the purchase as they came with the bike, with everything I need, stage 1, custom seat, mini apes and quick off windshield. I 'll link up a pick soon. Hard bags at the cats ass, but they don't come cheap. If you can afford it , do it.

Hey PC, I have a 03' Lowrider with Custom HD Hardbags. They look Amazing. I lucked out on the purchase as they came with the bike, with everything I need, stage 1, custom seat, mini apes and quick off windshield. I 'll link up a pick soon. Hard bags at the cats ass, but they don't come cheap. If you can afford it , do it.
Like these?

Attachments

• Bad Black Bike.jpg
    Bad Black Bike.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 866
Actually- those are the exact ones I have on my dyna!!
They look great on this bike as well... is this yours?
I'll have a pic of my bike up this weekend to show you.

Take care
-Never-

Check Out Mutazu Motorcycle Accessories Inc.i Have A Set On My 2003
Dyna.there Well Worth The Money And They Follow The Lines Of The Rear Fender And Have Built In Lights.there A Good Low Cost Alternative To The Harley Hard Bags. They Cost Me $145.00 Including Shipping.

Check Out Mutazu Motorcycle Accessories Inc.i Have A Set On My 2003
Dyna.there Well Worth The Money And They Follow The Lines Of The Rear Fender And Have Built In Lights.there A Good Low Cost Alternative To The Harley Hard Bags. They Cost Me $145.00 Including Shipping.

Dude they look good on the website.
How's the quality? What brackets did you use? Will they work with the HD quick release mounts?
And PICTURES!!!!!!
Let's see 'em on your Dyna.

Back