free website stats program dyna 4 way flashers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

dyna 4 way flashers

how do i activate the 4 way flasher

Push both signal button at the same time, cancel with one or the other

Welcome Ironheadtodd to the HDTimeline forum and your first post. Hopefully you have had your question answered. Please feel free to use the Self Help tips to introduce and help you do routine maintenance yourself and the enjoy the satisfaction of doing it with a host of friends here to give you a hand. Also use the search tab and enter keywords to zero in on threads related to your subject of interest. ENJOY!:newsmile071:

As for EFI bikes relying on a fuel GUAGE has become standard fare...and use odometer zero'd at fillup as backup to ensure sufficient reserve. A bit of a backward step...but then cagers having been using this method for years. Problem is bikes have such small capacity, accuracy within 50-80 miles is a must, or carry a bit of extra fuel in a small capacity fuel can "just in case".:s

Last edited:
Is there not a reserve on the flst?
No. It's EFI. I never noticed the low fuel light. Not used to looking for one and not sure if it works because the gauge read full. Doesn't work. Just got it so dealer will remedy when I can get there.

Back