free website stats program duece immobiliser | Harley Davidson Forums

duece immobiliser

logtug

hi all new here would like to no how to rearm my 2006 softail duece as i can press fob once and key comes on yet when i move bike the blinkers flash but there no alarm going off also my first harley and i dont have owners manual all help be great also sorry about my typing

No doubt you have an alarm system on the bike but the siren is an option that just plugs in and costs about $100 to buy at the dealer.

You will find the area to plug the siren located in front of the rear wheel beneath the removable panel/

Harley Davidson Community

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THE forum. Not all bikes with security systems have an alarm. It just disables the ignition. One could be added easily enough though..

Bodeen

As usual, Glider typed warp speed.

removable panel ya got me as i said my first harley and have no idea thanks for your quick reply

If you have a jack or not, look in front of the rear tire for the "inner fender" and you will see the bottom of that "inner fender" has 2 bolts at the bottom edge. You remove those two bolts on the panel and it unhooks exposing all the wiring and plug for the siren.

if you want a siren for it i have one for sale for $45.00 plus shipping $5.00
1 yr old and been off bike for 11 days :newsmile011:

Back