free website stats program Drag Specialties Solo Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Drag Specialties Solo Seat

Crocker

I do ride with solo seats have them on most of my bikes and log a lot of miles on them and find them to fit me well , but dont have any exp with drag specialties seats, But I will say when it comes to seats you get what you pay for as far as quality in design and comfort , when it comes to seats you really have to due your homework, most everyone finds what they like , Soft, firm, vinyl, leather. If you cant ride the 400 miles in the seat you have now then you know what you dont like about that seat ,but if you can and its a good fit as far as material and the level of comfort either wey your halfwey there in what you seek in a seat. If someone here has or rides with a drag specialties seat Im sure they will chime in with there opinion on there seats.

Anybody put a drag low solo seat on their sled and how is it for the long haul. Anybody doing 400-500 ,mi days on one?

I sold one recently after getting a custom C&C seat for my SG. It was more comfortable and sat lower than stock but it was just too narrow for me.

Back