free website stats program Don't Forget | Harley Davidson Forums

Don't Forget

DDogg

Hey guys and gals. Don't forget, this is the weekend to set your clocks ahead one hour. We lose an hour. We have to come back from the bar and hour early. We get to sleep an hour less. I guess putting the clocks ahead one hour gets me closer to spring time Harley riding. Let's put the clocks ahead a couple weeks. What da ya say??? I guess this doesn't pertain to HOBBIT. Do you guys have clocks over there. I know I can't plug mine in your wall socket. LOL.

i wish they would leave it one way or the other.the older i get the harder it is for me to adjust lol

Hey guys and gals. Don't forget, this is the weekend to set your clocks ahead one hour. We lose an hour. We have to come back from the bar and hour early. We get to sleep an hour less. I guess putting the clocks ahead one hour gets me closer to spring time Harley riding. Let's put the clocks ahead a couple weeks. What da ya say??? I guess this doesn't pertain to HOBBIT. Do you guys have clocks over there. I know I can't plug mine in your wall socket. LOL.

Sure they do,just one...Big Ben!

Sure they do,just one...Big Ben!

Big Ben, that's funny. That reminds me of a thread I was reading about rice rockets. I also agree, getting to old to have to worry about what time it is. Maybe Obama's stimulius package could include a couple extra riding hours a day. That would stimulate me. Well look at it this way, at least we are losing an hour of this dang crappy weather.

Dont have to worry about setting the clock back in the land of the scorching Heat !
Although we can ride in the winter in AZ, We have to ride at night in the Summer.

Dont have to worry about setting the clock back in the land of the scorching Heat !
Although we can ride in the winter in AZ, We have to ride at night in the Summer.

That's right, I forgot you guys in AZ don't listen to the government. :D

Back