free website stats program Does your wife/gf fall asleep on your bike. | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your wife/gf fall asleep on your bike.

Ya gotta love it !! My girl will wait till I enter a major intersection then JAB HER FINGER OUT SCREAMING THERES A GAS STATION !!
Now she makes fun of me... He has rules... no wigglin, no gigglin, no talkin, no pointin, no leanin, ..... ... .. ... .. . .. . ...
Maybe I'll get a big Tour-Pak and let her sleep.

Ha I got a kick out this one. My wife is kinda the same way but probably would be a bit more like lakeforktx's post except for the fact that I can't hear worth a flip. She's learned she better have a good reason for trying to talk to me since 9 times out 10 I'm gonna have to pull over and turn the bike totally off and (if I'm wearing the full face) flip my modular up before I can even tell what she is saying.

As far as leaning she only weighs 120 lbs so I don't mind too much there except she knows when I'm slowing that last little bit for a stop DO NOT lean around me as I'm applying the brake.

Oh yea ..i forgot to tell you about the " square danceing" on the back floor boards at redlights... throwing us on the ground...she thinks when your trying to stop ..it's time to move around and do everything you ain't supposed to do...and can't understand why we fell over at the redlight...about the time I can relax for just a second... she starts the "square danceing"...:(:(:(:(:(

The Redhead will sleep most of the way to Sturgis this year:s

My wife does all the time, which I can't understand. A pin drops at home and it wakes her up, yet she can go to sleep at 70mph on the back of my Limited, with the stereo blasting. I guess she's pretty relaxed on the back.

Mine never falls asleep...she is too busy griping, whining, telling me she has to stop and pee, or nagging me to slow down or saying its hot or I'am cold or are we there yet... or stop at that antique store or is that a garage sell or thats a pretty house, horse, cat, dog,flower,ect.ect.ect.ect...I think you get the picture:(

OH NO...i think we married the same woman:coffee

The Redhead will sleep most of the way to Sturgis this year:s

Wow you're going to Stugis this year ? Is that going to be after you trade the Bob for a new Bagger Tourpak ? Definitely want pics of the new Bagger (and Sturgis).

My wife does all the time, which I can't understand. A pin drops at home and it wakes her up, yet she can go to sleep at 70mph on the back of my Limited, with the stereo blasting. I guess she's pretty relaxed on the back.

All these posts are amazing, now I know I want a touring bike someday.

my wife hasent yet, but she also says my bikes to (EDIT) load, so that might have something to do with it :D

Welcome, I see that's your second post. Keep them coming. You will learn the non allowed words (if I did anybody can). Nice folks here and lot of technical knowledge.

(Originally Posted by lakeforktx
Mine never falls asleep...she is too busy griping, whining, telling me she has to stop and pee, or nagging me to slow down or saying its hot or I'am cold or are we there yet... or stop at that antique store or is that a garage sell or thats a pretty house, horse, cat, dog,flower,ect.ect.ect.ect...)

OH NO...i think we married the same woman:coffee

My sister in law is like that. My wife is too when she's with her. But riding with me she knows after 31yrs of marriage I'm not interested in houses, horses etc. I will stop for pee breaks. I do love old antique sheds and barns though.

Wow you're going to Stugis this year ? Is that going to be after you trade the Bob for a new Bagger Tourpak ? Definitely want pics of the new Bagger (and Sturgis).

All these posts are amazing, now I know I want a touring bike someday.

Welcome, I see that's your second post. Keep them coming. You will learn the non allowed words (if I did anybody can). Nice folks here and lot of technical knowledge.

My sister in law is like that. My wife is too when she's with her. But riding with me she knows after 31yrs of marriage I'm not interested in houses, horses etc. I will stop for pee breaks. I do love old antique sheds and barns though.

Yep, riding a 95 ultra out of Minnesota, The Redhead likes riding on Baggers, She let me get the Streetbob cause she knows I always wanted a solo seat Dyna, I regret not keeping my last Bagger:s

Back