free website stats program Does your wife/gf fall asleep on your bike. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your wife/gf fall asleep on your bike.

Yes if she isn't sleeping she reading, for a week long trip she gets well rested and will go through two to three books. I don't see how you can enjoy the trip this way but each to their own

mine fell asleep on a trip thru manitoba back in 83 . she woke just as I grabbed her, she was looking at the road upside down & her helmet almost hit . I was glad she only wieghted 100lb at the time , had her by front of her jacket & pulling ,cruise was set and maintained speed , I don`t think she has ever fallen asleep since.

mine fell asleep on a trip thru manitoba back in 83 . she woke just as I grabbed her, she was looking at the road upside down & her helmet almost hit . I was glad she only wieghted 100lb at the time , had her by front of her jacket & pulling ,cruise was set and maintained speed , I don`t think she has ever fallen asleep since.

Not how one wants to wake for sure!

My wife has slept on the bike for many, many years. She never has tipped sideways, but she has scratched the daylights out of the back my helmets over the years.

One of my friends wife use to fall asleep on the back of his bike, he got so concerned about it he cut an old bicycle inner tube & would tie her on on longer trips... :lolrolling

Mine does it all the time! Now I've just came to expect it on the long rides. Definetly took awhile getting used to that tho.....

Back