free website stats program Discount on Gerbings clothing? | Harley Davidson Forums

Discount on Gerbings clothing?

horizonchaser

Contributor
I'm not sure but for some reason I thought I had read that Gebings will offer a discount on their clothing line if we mention this forum. I called Gerbings inquiring about their gloves & jacket liner and I mentioned that to them while I was on the phone talking to them and the woman that I spoke to wasn't aware of that. So, is there a discount available for Gerbings line of clothing or am I totally off track here? It sure would be nice if there was. Also, are the glove liners just as good as the gloves? The reason why i ask is that I already own a good pair of riding gloves and it seems more economical to simply put liners underneath the gloves that I already own.
Thanks! HC

As the Tank said, the website offers discounts on certain models, and seasonal discounts during the year, but sadly no actual HDTimeline discount, even though we "have" had many happy and satisfied users...! Might want to bring it up with their CSR, they might do so as a good will gesture.

As the Tank said, the website offers discounts on certain models, and seasonal discounts during the year, but sadly no actual HDTimeline discount, even though we "have" had many happy and satisfied users...! Might want to bring it up with their CSR, they might do so as a good will gesture.
Sweet! We certainly do get a lot of positive testimonials on our forum endorsing their line of clothing. It is because of those good reviews that I for one take into consideration the quality of their products. Thanks NewHD.

the heated gear outlet, will list what they have in stock. if the item is not listed, it's out. Thet being said, suppliues are limited, and you will know shortly if the item is unavailable
Grand Prix, in Littleton Co, is the first place I saw, that offered a discount on Gerbings, during cold weather season.

Warm and safe, first gear, and warm gear also offer good quality gear, at similar prices.
First gear, also comes with controllers, so remember to factor that into your decision

I have the Gerbings Jacket Liner (grand prix) T-5 gloves and Union Ridge pants (outlet), and am quite happy with Gerbings.... and their customer service

My wife and I both have a full Gerbing set-up (jacket liner and the G3 gloves). Very good products and made our motorcycling a year-round activity.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to find these products discounted from September through March every year. Discounts our often found during the warmer riding seasons.

It is a rarity that I say this, but these products are worth their price at full retail.

I live close to Grand Prix Motorsports and they are a great place to get tires as well as clothing. Boy its good to see Glider back.

Back