free website stats program Dim Left Passing Lamp | Harley Davidson Forums

Dim Left Passing Lamp

Wlindsey

Is it just my two dressers or all left side passing lamps dimmer. Hadn't noticed on my 02 until yesterday, My son was on my dresser and I was in the lead on the RK. I have noticed it before on the wife's 2000 dresser but not as noticeable as the 2002.

Did you really look close at all angles of the bulb? Sometimes the position of the bulb can make it appear brighter or dimmer.

Could be what you are seeing in the rear view mirror is because the two lights are aimed slightly different.

I haven't looked at them other than the view in the mirror. You are right it could be the angle I'm seeing them from. Hope that's what it is cuz I was going to start checking for a bad ground on them. I'll look at them from different angles and see what I come up with.
Thanks'

I also thought the Ground...BUT saying the direction of view makes a lot of sense...

Also think IF the left bulbs have ever been replaced??? Different amount of light is possible using different bulbs and sometimes using the same replacement suggested...:s

signed....BUBBIE

I had thought about the bulbs but it didn't seem right that both bike would be doing it. I'm beginning to think it might be the angle I'm viewing them from, over my shoulder @ 80 +.

Back