free website stats program Did something really stupid Saturday night... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did something really stupid Saturday night...

By taking stock in these non eventful situations, is what will always make you a better and more aware rider. If you take it to heart and learn from them, you will always be more aware when you ride and might even find that it will become second nature and your rides will be come more enjoyable, with less stress..:s

Been there, done that. It happens when you get in a hurry or distracted. Its so easy and it happens fast. Happy you and your miss or alive to talk about it. Some car driver do respect motorcyclist and give as some space. Cruise safety .

Glad that you came out of it okay.. Others aren't as fortunate. We all have our moments of close encounters. I thank God that nothing terrible has happened to me and my wife, and I pray that it never does!

Yep, good call mg.

And an opposite viewpoint, I know a dude that thought them split vision mirrors didn't need a head check. Luckily he only sideswiped the camaro at 70mpg.

To the OP, thanks for reminding all of us to ride safer. Glad you're ok.

An old rider told me once, on thisubject, that mirrors only tell you one thing and that is NO. They don't tell you yes. ALWAYS head check. Fortunately for me I've found this to be true. Glad youre all right.

Back