free website stats program Detective Boudreaux | Harley Davidson Forums

Detective Boudreaux

I Love Cajun logic ! The Louisiana State Police had received numerous reports of illegal cockfights being held in the area around Abbeville and had sent their famous Detective Boudreaux from Thibodeaux to investigate.

Boudreaux promptly began his investigation and then reported to his Commander the next morning. "Dey is tree main groups involve in dis rooster Fightin", he began. "Good work! Who are they?" the Commander asked. Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Aggies, de local Cajuns, and de Mafia from N'awlins".

Puzzled, the Commander asked, "Now Boudreaux, how did you find all that out in one night?" "Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat rooster fight in person. And I knowed immedjiately dat dem Aggies was involved when a Duck was entered in the fight."

The Commander nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?" Boudreaux nodded knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when sum body bet on de duck!" "Ah, I see, I see....." sighed the sergeant, "And how did you figure the Mafia was involved?" "De duck won !"

Great joke! I'm sending it to my brother-in law who lives in Baton Rouge and lived in Texas for years.

Funny!

tumblr_lflmzvZ3n31qa8jip.gif

Back