free website stats program Deluxe Whitewalls | Harley Davidson Forums

Deluxe Whitewalls

harleybiker

Can you purchase either from HD or aftermarket the whitewalls that a Deluxe has? Looking to changing out my tires in the near future.Thanks

hb

Can you purchase either from HD or aftermarket the whitewalls that a Deluxe has? Looking to changing out my tires in the near future.Thanks

hb

You can get thin or wide stripe white walls aftermarket. Never bought tires at the Harley dealer, just a tee shirt... once :s

Yes, you can purchase aftermarket white wall tires both thin and wide stripe. However: if you do change tires tires and they are different brands I would recomend you change both tires at the same time. By doing this you will ensure the tire patterns are are the same as well as the compound.
Just my two cents worth.
Have a great day and be safe.

hb

Absolutely... You can get them most places that sell motorcycle tires... I just put a set bought on-line from Motorcycle Superstore on my Heritage. Good price free shipping... They do have Harley Davidson on the side.

Back