free website stats program Decision on stage 1 finally made!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Decision on stage 1 finally made!!!!!

Jick Scott

Since joining this forum in '08, I've had the privilege of the experience and knowledge of all the people willing to share them with me. Through the year and a half of research it took me to decide on the model Harley I wanted, to the present; which stage 1 upgrade I want on my bike (almost another year and a half of research). Samson True Duals with Thunder Header Slip-ons, Harley's SE Racing Tuner, and SE Air Cleaner. Thanks for all your help.

Since joining this forum in '08, I've had the privilege of the experience and knowledge of all the people willing to share them with me. Through the year and a half of research it took me to decide on the model Harley I wanted, to the present; which stage 1 upgrade I want on my bike (almost another year and a half of research). Samson True Duals with Thunder Header Slip-ons, Harley's SE Racing Tuner, and SE Air Cleaner. Thanks for all your help.

It just doesn't get any better than this, does it Enjoy your new power and upgrades:s

Before you spend the money on an SERT look into the dobeck Gen4.No canned maps that may not work best with your ride and you can truly set it up as you ride.A much better option IMO

Some great advice here plus you have infinite adjustment that you can do yourself. Plus it is alot less $$$$ than a SERT to allow you to buy more stuff.....:s

Some great advice here plus you have infinite adjustment that you can do yourself. Plus it is alot less $$$$ than a SERT to allow you to buy more stuff.....:s

Plus u get a discount and great tech support:s

You are a wise man for doing that much research before buying. I wish I would have done more research before buying my bike. I probably would have bought a road king...oh well it gives me something to look forward too I guess.
WAP.gif

Back