free website stats program Dealer statement about slip on exhaust and warranty | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer statement about slip on exhaust and warranty

My wife and I have been married for 15 and together for 16 (we dated for a year to be sure this was the right one!). It took me three times to find the right wife, and I did this time.

The secret I've found to a good relationship is to remember the words of our founding fathers in the U.S. Constitution: We the people.....form a more perfect union....establish justice...provide for the common defense....promote domestic tranquility.

that last line is the guidance we have to seek-preserve and promote domestic tranquility. Ya do that, and the marriage will last!

Steve Scott

You left out the last line there Steve....."and have a big bat handy just in case"

:lolrolling

The key to a successful marriage is a good woman and caring.

Oh, trust me... I'll be working on it. I'm a rookie compared to you guys, married a bit over 2 years! My wife is truly a wonderful woman and a very good negotiator. I've been angling for a scooter since before we were even married. May have used up all my leverage to get the bigger bike so will have to keep a sharp eye out for opportunities:s

You left out the last line there Steve....."and have a big bat handy just in case"

:lolrolling

The key to a successful marriage is a good woman and caring.

See..., I still need to learn alots, I was using the "yes dear" line for the last 22 years. :D

Sounds like you have a problem there and all over a shirt!

Here's what I would do.....I'd wear that darn shirt until it literally fell off my back, I'd sleep in it, shower in it and work in it! :lolrolling:cheers

Back