free website stats program Dead in the water? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dead in the water?

I've read about those lites Jack, do you know where they sell them ?

SimsHD you can test your IAC connection to see if you have damaged wiring, I forgot what the amount of ohms are but if (WITH IGNITION OFF) you pull the IAC and Ohmmeter test each terminal to ground, you should be reading some megaohms or the connection is shorted.

Dave you can find them every where now including Auto Zone, just have to know what the wire harness looks like:s

Dave you can find them every where now including Auto Zone, just have to know what the wire harness looks like:s

Oh ok, so if I find the nomeclature of the injector plugs I might could match a lite for it. Wish I had just carried my TFI plugins down to Autozone before I installed them..

Lisle LIS27800 Universal Noid Light with Windshield Mount | Heavy Duty Truck Dave look at this one it says it is adjustable and price good too:s

That's a neat setup. Course I don't see why one couldn't just buy any noid lite (some of them are only $9) and just hook some (alligator clip) test leads to it and test bout any injector connector.

I also read that you can rig up an LED bulb to some test leads and do the same thing. For the short pulse voltage, the LED lites quickly. Incandescent bulb lites too slow and also voltmeters read too slow.

I'm lookin into some options here. Hope I don't redneck it up too much.

Back