free website stats program Daytona Bike Week 2007...is over | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Bike Week 2007...is over

Hey Gang,

Another Daytona Bike Week has come and gone. I hope that some of you were able to attend. I didn't hear of as many accidents as last year, but I've been rather busy riding. Main Street was, well Main Street and Events at the Race Track seemed to be flowing nicely. I got to Demo Ride several new bikes. Road King Standard, Street Glide, Ultra Classic- Screaming Eagle Edition, Softail Standard, Softail Custom and a Buell Lighting. Each has it's own unique feel (but I wouldn't trade my Heritage for any of them). The ride up US-1 into Ormond on Sunday to Destination Daytona was as could be expected S-L-O-W. The Crowd was really eating up the new Harley shop with all the extras that can be found there.

I was able to lead two Scenic Tour Rides this year for the Daytona 200 MC. Sundays Ride was over 200 miles into west/southwest FL and back. Fridays Ride was more of a relaxed paced ride of 110 miles and spent time along the St John's River (which by the way is one of the few rivers in the world that flows south to north). You can check some photos of thoise rides in the Gallery.

If you were able to attend Bike Week this year, why not post your experience as well?

Ride Safe,

FM

Back