free website stats program Custom Street Bopper | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom Street Bopper

I build this scooter this last winter. The frontend is off a 89 FXSTS and so are the tanks. The motor is a S&S SH 103 Shovelhead ported and polished. Put on the Dyno the other day and she is pushing 120 HP. That my friend is a radical Shovelhead. The color is a Peanut M&M and all the colors have been powdercoated. The exhaust is custom built all Stainless Steel. Starts out at 1 3/4 to 2" and ends at 2 1/2. I will publish more pics soon!

I build this scooter this last winter. The frontend is off a 89 FXSTS and so are the tanks. The motor is a S&S SH 103 Shovelhead ported and polished. Put on the Dyno the other day and she is pushing 120 HP. That my friend is a radical Shovelhead. The color is a Peanut M&M and all the colors have been powdercoated. The exhaust is custom built all Stainless Steel. Starts out at 1 3/4 to 2" and ends at 2 1/2. I will publish more pics soon!

4429-custom_street_bopper-new_pipes_2.jpg

Now that is one very fine scoot...you threw me when I looked at your avatar and it said it was a '98 Softtail...eh "just a bit" :D

Last edited:
Back