free website stats program Cross Bones | Harley Davidson Forums

Cross Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedubois

I was in Timonium at the motorcycle show and saw for the first time the new Softail Cross Bones.
I would love to hear back from all of you who have seen it and state if Harley got that one right on the money!
My vote: it's the best one out of the pack! That ride from the front end view just spews flying bones and skulls! Its B A D to the bone!
Congrats to the dudes that styled this WINNER

Mike

I was in Timonium at the motorcycle show and saw for the first time the new Softail Cross Bones.
I would love to hear back from all of you who have seen it and state if Harley got that one right on the money!
My vote: it's the best one out of the pack! That ride from the front end view just spews flying bones and skulls! Its B A D to the bone!
Congrats to the dudes that styled this WINNER

Mike
Not being a smart-aleck --- but there is a couple of threads already started on this site about this bike. Just cruise around and you will find them. A lot of differing opinions on the X-bones and the Rocker's. I.M.O. -- don't really care for either one,looks like a lot of left-over parts at the end of the assl. line!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back