free website stats program Crash - '03 Ultra Classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crash - '03 Ultra Classic

Glad to here that you are still with us and not seriously injured just remember as we get older we take a wee bit longer to heal
I have always worn a helmet the law here requires it
Speedy recovery

Brian

Wow, that had to be scary. Glad you're still a part of the living. Sounds like you're banged up pretty good, but it also sounds like you were very lucky. Heal fast :D

Heck of a way to make the news! Take it easy for awhile. Glad you are no worse than you are.

Wow. I'm traveling for work, wifi is limited and just saw this. Praying for a speedy recovery for ya brother. God Bless
WAP.gif

TQ sorry you're banged up and hope you have a speedy recovery. After this I guess I'm going to have to look a little more closely at wearing a helmet too. I've got you close to my heart and in my thoughts.

WOW...I know we all like to be on TV, or in the paper, but not for something like this. Glad you're still around to ride another day TQ. Heal up & get well soon for more open road, non HOV, riding...

I just listened to the news report and was wondering why they are making a point of the rider was not wearing a helmet when you don't have to in Texas when over 21? Get well and ride soon!
WAP.gif

Back