free website stats program Costs of the FatBoys | Harley Davidson Forums

Costs of the FatBoys

S725

hey yall,
I'm wanting to get a bike instead of a car, manily for the gas, and I've always wnated one, and just from looking at the pics I decided I wanted a FatBoy, but I can't really find anywhere on the internet how much they are. Not exact, but around 15,000 or 20,000? If anyone could help me here I'd really appreciate it. :D

Hey S725, Welcome to the Forum!

Google H-D MSRP dealers and look for a list. Sometimes the markup is a lot, but there are dealers selling for MSRP. It looks like $17195 from the "Estimate a Payment" tool on the Harley website (linkie on the Fat Boy bike page). You can save a lot of cash by buying a Dyna Super Glide.

Last edited:
You can find all the prices here.

Harley-Davidson

spacer.gif
MSRP
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Vivid black $17,195
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Color $17,540
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Custom Color $18,020
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

105th Anniversary Copper Pearl/Vivid Black $18,270
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

thats what I thought they were about, thanks yall.

now, another question, about how much is insurance for one bike? I know you'd get serval different prices for different companies, but just an average?

anayway thanks again for the help...:s

thats what I thought they were about, thanks yall.

now, another question, about how much is insurance for one bike? I know you'd get serval different prices for different companies, but just an average?

anayway thanks again for the help...:s

IMO----- there are way to many varaibles to determine this S725 -- i.e. past driving record,unmarried male under 25(?), full coverage or liabilty,year around coverage,what state & town you live in, what Ins. co. multi-vehicle --- I pay $37.60 a month for full coverage on my 07 U.C. & $26.43 for the 87 FXRC. Check around!!!

thanks, but what company arer you with? I've always heard motoercyle insurance was really expensive..but then I heard this from my friends who do not own bikes, that is just what they have heard... ?

I pay 425. per year. Progressive full caverage, full year

thanks to all, I just needed a general idea of how much i needed to get started....now just ONE more question..lol...

Ok, I don't know how they do it in any other states, much less mine, but I'm in Louisiana, and from the same friends who do not own bikes told me "you can't buy a motorcycle without a licinse, but you can't take the driving test without a motorcycle"...whatever sense that makes...IF this is the case, then how do you take the test?-borrow a bike, or rent one, or is this just some dumb rumor? lol I really appreciate all the help yall! :)

but $500 a year to me ain't all that bad, so I guess that shows you what people who don't own bikes know...lol

I really appreciate all the help yall!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, but what company arer you with? I've always heard motoercyle insurance was really expensive..but then I heard this from my friends who do not own bikes, that is just what they have heard... ?

Been with State Farm for 20 yrs. , vehicles,kids,bikes,house's,
all policies have been with S.F. No problems!

oh ok, yeah I'll prolly go with State Farm since I'm moving in with my grandparents to work in a bigger city and I'll be on their car insurance, which is State Farm, thanks, glad to know they aren't waaaaay expensive...

Back