free website stats program Cool things you may not know about your Dyna... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cool things you may not know about your Dyna...

There was a guy on here not too long ago who found a 1991 very low number in cherry condition. Advised him STRONGLY to keep it cherry.

Mine is #1065, and was already fiddle with when I got it. I have to rebuild it again, but will keep it LOOKING fairly stock (although it will have a 6-spd gear set in the tranny case!!).

TQ

I hear you TQ, my buddie in Minnesota a collector who has worked @ TC Harley for 30 years has one in pristine shape. I was @ his house one day when he was talking to a guy that wanted to buy it and how he was going to chop it WELL that was the end of that conversation:s

I believe all of the Fat Bob style pipes have cats in them, they are in the flat single area. I used a set of 08 FB pipes to build my current pipes and sure enough they had a cat in them. For EPA/Legal reasons they have to be in the head pipes and not the mufflers.

Wierd? What did it look like? My 2009 Fat bob has no cat in any part of the haead pipes or collector. Not sure about the mufflers though. Where are you located? Perhaps that has something to do with it? Or maybe it's just Harley not being consistant.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the back of you users manual are cards that you can put you security code on and keep in your wallet. This is REALLY nice to have when the battery dies (and it will) in you key fob and you can't start your bike. Also, it is a good idea to keep hidden some where on your bike a CR2032 battery for when the battery in your fob dies at a very unexpected time. (or just replace it every 6 months or so, they are cheap):hii

Back