free website stats program container for oil changes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

container for oil changes

I use a custom fit milk jug. Dump my oil in the bucket for the oil burner at work and huck the milk jug in the burning barrel.

I use a disposable roasting pan. :D It's the heavy aluminum type that I can maneuver accordingly. :D Since it is 'my' kitchen, I could take the disposable roasting pans and measuring cups out to 'our' garage if I want to. :newsmile100: I would highly suggest that you fellows may want to just go to the dollar store & by your 'additional' shop supplies rather than taking them from the kitchen. :s

I use a disposable roasting pan. :D It's the heavy aluminum type that I can maneuver accordingly. :D Since it is 'my' kitchen, I could take the disposable roasting pans and measuring cups out to 'our' garage if I want to. :newsmile100: I would highly suggest that you fellows may want to just go to the dollar store & by your 'additional' shop supplies rather than taking them from the kitchen. :s

Thats exactly what I did when the Redhead caught me trying to use her measuring cup, I have 2, one for new oil and one for old oil , I like to measure what comes out Love the dollar store:p

I have a better set of measuring jugs in the bike shed than there is in the kitchen but the only purpous they are used for in the shed is measuring fluids but the kitcen ones are used for whisking etc

Brian

round 8 qt oil pan from Schucks...on sale at time for $2.00. Fits perfect under Heritage and has the molded lip for pouring. Now I just need to modify a 3/8" Allen to reach my Transmission cap so I can change tranny fluid...lol.

Use a 5 qt Mobil 1 jug with the side cut off as a oil catch pan. Have a 5 gallon pail in the corner of the garage to put all my used oils along with a 5 gal container for used filters and tub for empty oil jugs. All are easy to load up and take to the used oil depot for emptying.

As for a funnel, I use a 1 qt oil jug with the bottom cut off.

Why buy when you can recycle your empty jugs as needed for use around the garage.

Thats exactly what I did when the Redhead caught me trying to use her measuring cup, I have 2, one for new oil and one for old oil , I like to measure what comes out Love the dollar store:p

Mine caught me using her measuring cup too. Funny, they don't have much of a sense of humor when they catch you.:small3d007:

Back