free website stats program Confirmation, Its me, Age Related? | Harley Davidson Forums

Confirmation, Its me, Age Related?

joel

So for awhile now I have been thinking the toilets at the house must be down sized in the passage to floor do to I seem to plug them up more than ever in my life. We have 3 at the house and I've plug each, many times, so many that I can give product reviews on plungers.
I now have what I believe to be the best.
Well my sit down time has cycled to be later in the day, this also affects my visit time here because at work I don't get on here often.
Now I'm have the plugged toilet problems at work and again at all 3 locations.
So back to the hardware store for a second power plunger.

Jeff's comments, or a possible water flow reduction. I'm sure our resident experts will chime in soon LOL!!

In have had an issue with plugged toilet lines because of installing cheap toilets. The porcelain wears off the bowl and hangs up just under the flange getting stuck on other debris. Since going to quality fixtures, American Standard, I have not had the issue. I thought I had clogged pipes or narrowing pipes. But after pulling the one main one we use, and I found the issue, I changed all the toilets in the house.,

I've replaced several in a work environment with the power flush models. Bit pricey but well worth it. Many elderly with too much iron in their diet. On the home front I've had to school (or re school) teenagers in the proper flush method when dropping the big one. Plop, plop, flush! Don't keep stacking the bowl and then add a handful of tissue. Two flushes isn't going to kill the water bill. And here's the best part, if you flush immediately it takes most of the stank with it!

Cant believe I'm commenting on this thread and it will go far...

Me thinks that those of us that commented really need a hobby. Having said that i'm off to the bathroom.

Back