free website stats program Comfort/Reach: Reach or Sundowner? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Comfort/Reach: Reach or Sundowner?

My Harley dealer told me that you can listen to what everyone likes, but it's not gonna make a difference because it's what's best for you that matters. All you can do is try them out. I tried the sundowner, a Mustang and a Saddleman before settling on a Corbin. If I'm gonna spend a couple hundred dollars on something, I want to make sure it's what I want!!

My Harley dealer told me that you can listen to what everyone likes, but it's not gonna make a difference because it's what's best for you that matters. All you can do is try them out. I tried the sundowner, a Mustang and a Saddleman before settling on a Corbin. If I'm gonna spend a couple hundred dollars on something, I want to make sure it's what I want!!

To me trying different seats out is a great idea but how do you get to do that? Will a dealer let you mount one and go for a ride?

One word......CORBIN. Have sampled so many over the years and have found the classic solo to be the best for long trips. they look great, yes more money but if you're on a trip and the rear end is hurting, you'd pay anything to make it stop, so pay it up front. And there are no H-D stock seats that are worth much for comfort on a long haul.
Corbin is making me a Snake skin C/S for my 09 FLTRSE3, should be here in 3 weeks.

Back