free website stats program Combination Speed/Tachometer on Heritage 2008? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Combination Speed/Tachometer on Heritage 2008?

Yes the colors are the same. It does have all those lights you asked about. It lights up red at night. I had this installed when I purchased the bike so I never had the clock or fuel remaing function. I don't think I would miss them if I had them before. I wear a watch and I have a fuel guage.

I have to laugh, I'm retired and don't have a watch.

It was a nice feature to see if it was coffee time yet.

Al

I have the spun aluminum tach/speedo combo and it has all the same functions as the original speedo:clock/fuel remaining/6th gear etc

Hi Wildman,

So you have the same speedo that fat08boy has? Part # 74752-08
for $499.95?...the same exact one?

And you're sure it has all of the same features? Do you have a picture of it
on your ride with the fuel remaining showing in the LED?

Everyone is telling me that it doesn't have the same functionality and I'm just
trying to get the straight scoop.

Fat08Boy, are you sure yours doesn't have the same functions? Maybe the dealership has to do something special to activate that stuff when they install it?

It's possible that they need to do something mine is part # 74718-07. Mine was put on in late 07 so I might not be for an 08. Alot of my parts say they were for an 07. Also my bike is a Fatboy not a Heritage.

Last edited:
I did alittle research and low and behold mine is for a 07. The other one was not available as 08 models were just coming out.

Attached are the photo's showing clock, trip, remaining Kms

Attachments

• clock.JPG
    clock.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 131
  • remaining.JPG
    remaining.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 134
  • kms.JPG
    kms.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 131
  • trip.JPG
    trip.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 131
Wow, no kidding, they are all there. Thanks Wildman for the pics. The only difference
is that yours is the KM model. Not sure why that would make a difference. I'll ask my dealer again. I would love pictures of someone in with the US model showing the same thing.

Back