free website stats program Coast to Coast | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Coast to Coast

That was cool Steve. The best part was at the end were my home town Harley Davidson store is shown "Fargo Harley Davidson" in West Fargo ND.

Going Up
what do you guys do about all those bugs????????? I've never seen my bike covered like that. I guess you never get caught out after dark.

Also, a funny story about the Fargo store. I have been looking for a vented mesh jacket at all the stores across the contry and who had the best selection? The store in one of the coldest placed in the contry, Fargo. I just thought that was funny, but they had a really good selection and all the sizes too.

Steve

Going Up
what do you guys do about all those bugs????????? I've never seen my bike covered like that. I guess you never get caught out after dark.

Also, a funny story about the Fargo store. I have been looking for a vented mesh jacket at all the stores across the contry and who had the best selection? The store in one of the coldest placed in the contry, Fargo. I just thought that was funny, but they had a really good selection and all the sizes too.

Steve

Glad they could help you out. By the way there are no bugs in January!!

That sounds and looks like it was alot of fun.:D Wish I could have went. Glad to hear you made it home safely! Someday I hope to do a trip kinda like yours:).

I have to admit, I am sad it is over as I could not wait for your next post. Thanks a lot for taking time to share with your posts. I am glad your home safe and your scooter ran so well.:s

I love to do the same.
I 'll open a post with my dream trip and yours ....and your pictures remind that I must open an other post with mine.
Since 1977, I spent many times in US, over many states and I have so many pictures...LA, SF, Memphis, Atlanta, Miami, NY, Seatlle, Chicago, Cincinnatti, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Great Canyon, Yosemitee, San Diego, Daytona, Colombus, Monument Valley, etc...I have so many pictures...
Beautiful trip.

I also forgot to post the updated google map link so here it is.QUOTE]

I would like to know saddle hours and miles per day. Also, how many actual Riding Days and total miles traveled. ((every pin in your Google map did not seem to be an overnight stay))

It seems you did many 500 mile days. That seems like a lot to me so I was wondering about practical stuff like:
do you have some special seat
what about laundry
why didn't your arms sunburn
did you ride at night (for distance - not just to a local bar)
what was your typical cruising speed (on big roads & interstates)
what was your typical cruising speed (on regular roads - not twisties)
did you stop & "play" most days - how many hours

I am amazed at what you did. :cheers
I am completely re-thinking my cross-country plan.

Enlighten me please Oh Iron Butt Master.

Back